Quality certifications are documents that both guarantee and endorse that the activities carried out by a company satisfy and correctly comply with certain norms or standards. The organisations in charge of accrediting whether a company is worthy of a certification must be neutral, so that they do not fall into abuses of power and companies pay to obtain certifications.
SAM Algeciras is a multimodal logistics platform located in the heart of the port of Algeciras. It offers a wide range of logistics services and, among others, specialises in cold logistics. We have 5,200 square metres dedicated exclusively to the complete service in the treatment and storage of perishable goods, both for fresh and frozen products.
Thanks to our great commitment to seek sustainability in the workplace, provide competent and efficient services to the demands of the market, always bearing in mind the maximum reduction of pollutant emissions, we have been awarded various quality certifications. These demonstrate our leadership within the Algeciras logistics sector, as well as reinforcing our image as a benchmark logistics company. These are some of the certifications we have been awarded:
- IFS: This is the best known global standard. It guarantees the safety and innocuousness of goods while certifying the control of food products at the loading and unloading stages.
- OEA: This certification certifies that SAM Algeciras is an economic, reliable and safe operator. In addition, in the EU it provides the greatest security in the supply chain, the most complete certifications being OEAC and OEAS.
- ECOLÓGICO: Guarantees that the products that arrive at the stores are produced in accordance with ecological certification standards throughout the manufacturing and marketing process.
- SAO: Certificate demonstrating compliance with various requirements, as required by each third country of destination, relating to animal health, hygiene, traceability and animal welfare.
- PIF: Allows cold treatment and phytosanitary inspections for the export of plants and products of plant origin to third countries to be carried out at its facilities.
- RGSEAA: Guarantees compliance with the necessary hygiene conditions for the storage and transport of foodstuffs in accordance with EC Regulation 835/2004.
For us, this recognition is a motivation and encourages us to continue seeking new certifications, but always providing a differential value to our services.